Sunday, August 2, 2015

Cali trip


This  is J showing he got bit by a red ant
Jas fanning me w a huge palm leaf
Uncle Richard showing the boys crabs. They loved it!
Brave Jonas!

It's been a week! I'm on the flight back w a sleeping babe in first class. Jas is in economy wcrge older 3 boys😉
Only 2nd time in first class!
We met Jas is Palm Springs.met a lot of his coworkers & even hung out w his boss & his family for a pizza night & burgers & swim the next night. 

Drive to Iniversal Studios 


Don't get us started in the traffic...least fav part of trip
T was building our house & said he had to make one for Casebolts.
First time to the beach!
K got right in!
Lego Land...not gonna lie, it wasn't as spectacular as we had hoped. Cute thing, Jonas called San Diego SanLego

Ha!
Just a glimpse of the beautiful temple

Our fav day...at the beach! T loved playing in the sand!
That is until this....not happy & we couldn't help but laugh!

Jas took the boys out & taught them to boogie board. He even took T & dragged him along! He attempted to reach me, I drank lots of water! I even had a lady come to me & jokingly ask if my husband was trying to drown me- that I was entertaining to watch!
La Jolls Cove...beautiful & stinky!


Catching shrimp 


T proud to drive by himself 



No comments: