Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hello again!

Our smiling baby!
It looks like we posed him, Jonas did this all on his own. Don't you just want to kiss him?!
Keat w/ his firefighter hat looking the part.
I love his smile in this one..haven't figured out how to rotate it
Keat and his Dada


Okay, I know it has been forever again....thank you to Jen and Tina for your sweet reminders to update (: Getting a swift kick in the pants is always a good way!

Things are wonderful and busy. I update best when Jas is out of town. He's been in Seattle and now is going to Utah to work on our 4-plex & see some of the fam (I'm sad about missing out on the fam part).
So, here's our update: Jonas is officially 6 months old and sitting!! It seems like it happened overnight, my baby is getting bigger! He is also on rice cereal and we are trying to get him to take a bottle (any suggestions, pass them on our way!) He is as sweet as ever w/ a bit of added spunk and energy--he is now not as content to just be. Cute wants to be held and wants to stand (not sit, he'll go stiff as a board if you try to get him to sit on your lap!) He loves to blow bubbles and spit. (cute side story--one of the first times Jonas started spitting, Keaton turned to him and said, "Oh no, no spit.") So that's my baby...Oh! I think that he is going to have Jason's eyes...lucky boy!

Keaton is a ham as usual! He picked up the phrase, "Oh my josh!" when I was yelling at the computer the last time I posted. Ooops! He loves his pre-preschool class on Tuesdays. He is learning more and more words and can now can kinda count! His fav. songs are Old McDonald and I am a Child of God. He has now used the big boy potty a few times-hooray!

Jas & I have recently started p90x (these crazy hard workouts). We now get up every morning (except Sun) around 5:45. It is tough, but we are loving it and I love working out next to my honey! We recently found this cute neighbor to babysit, so J took me out to lunch and shopping for Mother's Day--absolutely perfect! He spoke on Mother's Day--it was wonderful, at least the part I heard...I was slightly distracted w/ a toddler running down the aisle and up on to the stage to, "Go see Dada."
I feel like I am writing one of those Christmas letters updating everyone on the fam.....(; I'll surely try to post on a more regular basis--no guarantees though! Love to you all!

9 comments:

Tinabean said...

Jen it is so good to see the pictures and learn about the on goings of your lives. The boys are getting so big they are absolutely adorable. Jonas has grown so much since you were home. It will be good to see Jason for a little bit but I wish you were here to. We think about you often and miss you.
Thanks again for updating Love Ya.

Tinabean said...

I'm glad Keaters likes the video it's such a good way to keep in touch at your own convenience instead of trying to talk on the phone or web cam. I'm obsessed incase you can't tell. see you soon give lots & lots of kisses for us.

Roberts' family said...

Wowee!! I thought the Wright's were no more. I'm glad to see the updates and see little Jonas getting to be so big. Keaton looks just like your side of the family, Jen, with all that curly hair. Your family is incredibly lucky to have a mother like you. Love you guys.

Luci, Paul and Jack & Annie said...

Yay! I was so excited to finally see an update! Not that you don't have an excuse with two little kiddo's to take care of ;-)
Sounds like you guys are doing great. Jonas is just absolutely adorable...you are right, I totally want to smother those cheeks with kisses. Can't wait to see you in June!

Tinabean said...

Thank you so much for the gift for the boys.
THey LOVE books the little mouse is so cute that goes with it. Thank you so much.
Love Ya.

P.S. Give lots of kisses to the boys.

Marianne said...

Hey- I found your blog on Laci's blog. It was fun to read about your family. I had no idea you moved to Missouri. Work take you there? I also didn't know you had another baby! Congratulations! He is adorable and so is Keaton- what cute curly hair he has (just like his mom). Our babies are close in age- mine just turned 6 months. It sounds like you guys are doing great. What a cute family you have!

Michelle said...

YAY for the update! Your boys are so cute! I love having a little baby boy to snuggle! We are doing (well, did) p90 too! It lasted 2 weeks but then Dave got super busy with school and we couldn't find the time to do it. Thanks for your message, I'll call you tomorrow. Love you!

Whetton Family said...

Hey Jen this is Carolina Whetton I did your hair, anywho I was on the Tenneys blog and found your address. Very Cute Family those boys are just adorable!

Tinabean said...

Hey Jen I was wondering if you could help me with my packing for Powell. Since you've done this with a baby before what are some things that I really need to bring and can't do without to make it a little easier.
I'm a little scared, 2 babies in Lake Powell!!!