Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Big Boy!

It's official--little J is now 2 years old! I can't even believe it! He is one amazing little one. He is quite the talker--his fav. phrase is I ____too Momma. K will say, "I love cars." J will then say, "I love cars too Momma." I am so impressed by his ability to pick up the English language--the words, patterns, pronouns etc.
The birthday boy has been singing the Happy Birthday song all day! It's been a week of celebrations (pics to come). Our family loves celebrating week long birthdays (me especially)!

Little J has a talent of melting all my stresses away. Both Big J and I are drawn to him when we do feel the pressures of the world. A big hug from him is therapeutic. This is a gift he gives us.

He adores his big bro. He follows him and wants to do/say exactly what K says. The other day they were Batman w/ their blankets (babies as little J calls them). Things he has learned from big bro--new happy phrase "Awesome Momma!" new mad phrase "Get out of here!" (Really should a just 2 year old be able to say that?!) He has also learned to climb WAY too many things, ride his tricycle way too fast down the driveway, and how to play hide and go seek.
Here's to your little one--you enrich our lives daily and bring us so much sunshine!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!

Roberts' family said...

It is fun to see the boys getting so big! Happy Birthday, little J.

Melynie said...

Happy Birthday!! But, seriously, can he REALLY be two?????

Lacey said...

Time flies! I love the things you write on your blog...perfect memories! I hope you are doing well and had a Happy Halloween. Your boys are adorable!