Saturday, January 19, 2013

Surgery

What a week it has been. This is a picture of Jenn and I right before they wheeled her off to surgery. Hernia repair is highly routine but I don't like to see my girl go through pain and I really don't like answer questions about a will. The thought of life without Jenn is really painful. So I am really relieved she is home and recovering now. It will be an uncomfortable and difficult recovery but we are trying to make it as smooth as possible. With our active boys and sometimes hectic life having Jenn down is hard. Little Thad loves his moma and is a bit clingy these days. We're working through that. It is just a blessing to have Jenn home and recovering.


1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Jas was so sweet and nervous before the surgery! It makes me feel loved. Grateful to be on the mend