Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stomach flu

In the last 2 months, we've been hit w the stomach flu 2 x. Yikes. I started out w it & originally thought it was just being newly pregnant. It was awful, thankfully Dulce & Jas were here to help w the boys. The next week, both Keat & Jonas got it in the middle of the night. Jas was out of town-- it was BRUTAL. 
We'll, this last week, T got it. He threw up in our bathroom & I caught it in the hands--a true mom move! He acted completely normal so then I quested if it was something he ate. 
That night, he was calling for me. I went to his bedroom which reeked of throw up. In his sick shaky voice, he started singing,"clean up clean up." It broke my heart. My sick sweetheart.
The following day, I went to pick up J at school. He was in someone else's clothes. Funny story:turns out his kinder class was walking back from the library & the little girl behind him threw up all on his back side. The office had him change into clean spare clothes, but forgot to have him wash his hands ):needless to say, that night he was throwing up. Jas was in Chicago. Sigh. 
This pic is the on the day J missed school. I caught him reading to his baby bro!
Positive spin--it's only a 24 hr bug & it makes us appreciate our health that much more!

No comments: