Saturday, June 28, 2014

Seattle


Jas & I were lucky enough to sneak away to Seattle for a few days while Dulce watched the boys. It's a beautiful city! We enjoyed amazing Thai food the first night. Jas had cases the next day w his rep so I had at the first half of the day. I even went to a nice breakfast by myself--I'm use to having 3 boys climbing all over me, what an experience! I also went to Pikes Market--I loved the energy there! It was fun to just wander around, taste text fresh fruits. I also bought amazing mini doughnuts & some books for the boys from an used book store. 
That night, we went to a Seattle Mariner's baseball game--kettle corn, pork sandwiches, cocoa(it was COLD!) we even got talked into getting the Wall Street journal for 3 months to get 2 free warm hoodies! Love the matching hoodies. The next day, I took Jas back to the Market Place & we enjoyed a yummy lunch w the glorious sun shining!








No comments: