Thursday, January 21, 2016

Growing Older

"This is the only life we have the privilege of growing older."-Rita Tingey, my Dad's wife told me this a few years back & it inspired me. My mantra (especially when having big birthdays like 35😆). I'm growing older whether I want to or not, might as well embrace it! My hubby is helping me embrace it with 2 amazing gifts this year. The first, an entry in our blog full of pics, memories & letters from people that I love. Priceless & so thoughtful. I"ll cherish  forever. The second, a surprise getaway to San Diego! With 30 hours we crammed in exploring Balboa Park with its' art museum (inspiring) & photo exhibit (blah😝), watching a movie at the theater (a treat not done often), eating at multiple places the BEST food(Thai,awarded burger joint, fresh breakfast, house made bread pudding....good food is among my favorite things in life😂), shopping (another purchase at my fav hat shop Goorin Bros) & an amazing hotel. And now, back to my littles & our crazy, blessed life! #thankyoulovedones #grateful





No comments: