Tuesday, July 8, 2008

No pics, but still...

I don't have the external hard drive to show pics, so that'll be another time! Here's what's been going on:
A couple of weeks ago, Jas surpised me w/ the cutest date! He set it all up--got a babysitter, the whole bit. It was our 8 yr. anniversary of when we first met. He wrote the cutest card and left it on the bathroom counter for me to find, along with a sweet message written on the mirror. We got massages and then went out to a wonderful dinner. Yes, I am so lucky Jason is my man forever!
Jonas is 8 months! He has two teeth and is so close to crawling! He just learned to clap and gets a kick out of it!! I give him nearly a million kisses a day.
Keaters is growing up like crazy! He is talking so much more and singing too. His fav. song is Row, Row,Row Your Boat because he knows all of the words! I love how he comes over and gives me the tightest squeezes.
We had a perfect 4th of July---the parade, chill time, petting zoo, pony rides and fireworks!

I really will post on our trip to Utah soon...We had a wonderful time seeing family and friends. It went by way too quickly.

6 comments:

Roberts' family said...

AHHH! How sweet. You guys are such a cute couple and nice to keep celebrating the special moments. Love you guys!

Tinabean said...

Those Wright boy's are the best!!!
There Momma sure raised them right (& Papa Bear too).
That was so sweet of Jason to do.
I'm glad you guys had a good 4th.
Can't wait to see you guys again, I wish we could afford to come visit you.

Jessica said...

That is so cute!Derrek and I need a romantic date like that. I can't believe how fast both Dyson and Jonas have grown its crazy. It seems like time just flies. Both Derrek and I take tonz of pictures so I guess we are bound to have a few good ones.

Amy said...

What a sweet husband, lucky girl!

Lacey said...

Cute...cute...cute...there is no other way to describe your little fam! I'm glad you had a good time while back here in Utah and it sounds like your 4th was good too! :) CAn't wait to see pics! Miss you guys!

Lacey said...

Oh...and Jason...good job with the anniversary gift! I am impressed.