Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keaton's Tower

So, we just got back from a little trip to Nauvoo w/ my Dad, Rita and Mariah. It was wonderful! Only 3 hours from our home--come visit us (hint, hint..)

Anyways, Keaters just loved the temple and the pageant--he watched the entire thing! Today he got out his blocks and said, "Momma sit, Momma sit." He then started to build, all the while saying, "Jesus Christ Amen Tower, Jesus Christ Amen Tower." It took a sec, butI figured he was building the temple! Sweetness.

7 comments:

Tinabean said...

That is soooooooo Cute.
I wish I could see that & hear it.
I hope you are doing well.
It sounds like you had a good visit with your dad.
Can't wait to see you guys again.
I wish we had the money to come out there & see you.

Amy said...

What a cutie. Glad you all had a fun trip.

Roberts' family said...

What a fun trip. That would be fun to be so close to such historic spots. Love hearing from you.

Mandie said...

That is adorable! We went to the pageant last month and I totally bawled when the part with President Hinckley came on! I love being in the Nauvoo stake and I agree - it's so amazing to live so close to church history! Sounds like you had fun!

Melynie said...

That is adorable!!! Glad you had a great trip. See you guys soon!

Jen Barnes said...

that is so cute! We got to visit Nauvoo 4 or 5 years ago on our drive across the country to live in D.C. I loved it there! How fun. Take full advantage of it while you live there!

Sarah said...

Hi Jason! This is Sarah Mitchell from Florida. You taught me the discussions is 1999 and I was baptized into the bloomingdale ward here in Florida. I am so excited I found your family blog! You have a beautiful family.