Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Forced Cuddling


Forced cuddling...that's what I call it. Yes, when you have an active 11 month old, nursing is the ONLY time they want to cuddle. So that's why I LOVE nursing. If that's strange, so be it. I love holding little J in my arms while he's nursing. We have our little high five game we play. He also loves to grunt and have me grunt back.

Last week was a big week for Jonas.He started making car noises while he was playing cars w/ Keaton. What a boy! He is also a huge fan of waving--he waves at anyone and everyone!

Big accomplishment yesterday!! He now can do the sign for milk!! I was so proud of him that I rushed downstairs so Jas could see, even though he was on a work call. My little baby is growing up.

Jonas first time standing up in crib--August.

9 comments:

Colby Parks said...

i Love those pictures of you and Jonas. Anyways, luckily nothing got takin from our house. Actually our house got broken into then someone tried to get into our house around 11:00 at night and my dad called the police and they arrived around 11:30. I was asleep when all this happened but Josh was awake and he is the one that called my dad. Thank goodness nothing was stolen.

Colby Parks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JustusFam said...

hmmm....really? Jason? We better be careful or they wont let us blog any more! Yikes!

JustusFam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy said...

I know what you mean-- forced cuddling. I guess that's the benefit to nursing as long as possible. At least they'll let you cuddle so they can get their dinner.

Roberts' family said...

When Jonas is looking over his crib, he looks so much like Keaton. He just keeps growing. What a cutie.

Tinabean said...

I just want to reach through my computer & give those cuties a big squeeze.
I can't believe how big they both have gotten.

Luci, Paul and Jack & Annie said...

Yep, know all about the forced cuddling! We called it "forced snuggles" in our house! Isn't that so hard when they get so independent they always have somewhere to be?! Jonas gets cuter and cuter every picture I see! We miss you guys!

Melynie said...

You guys are so cute! We miss you. I've been thinking about you a lot. Especially on Sunday. : ) I'll call you soon. Love ya.