Friday, May 15, 2009

Cruise, Cruise Cruise!

We had a blast on a cruise that we took the last weekend of March (yes, I know--very late to post) with my brother Jas and his wife Kristina and my cousin Michelle and her hubby Dave. This is the only pic that I got with all of us--the last breakfast we had together...oh, to be there now!


Thanks to Michelle for taking this pic--a slice of heaven.


I love this pic--Jas is not such a big fan. Seeing as I'm writing this post, well, it made the cut(;


The girls getting their groove on! There was this white hot party and we danced the night away! Let's just say we were the crazy group on the floor--we brought back all kinds of dancing--the cherry picker, the sprinker AND we made up our own moves too--the dentist, the farmer....

Our men doing their thing!! Yes, we know they are handsome (so did a few male dancers--we saw them eyeing our men.)


Thanks to Jason's sweet parents for watching our boys. We made some fabulous (yes, Jason T FABULOUS) memories---eating, dancing, sunbathing, swimming, talking, more eating and more talking. AND we had the best company--I so love my family! Another cruise soon right?!

*My cousin is wonderful blogger--so to see her amazing pics and read her stories--check out her blog--see my favorites--Dave and Michelle--and go to her Spring Break Post in April!

9 comments:

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Jen said...

What a great trip! It must have been so nice to have adult time for a few days! You all must of had a great time.

Allison said...

What a great break!! Looks like a lot of fun.

Amy said...

How fun! Wish there were some video of the dancing, though:0)

Melynie said...

Oh my gosh, that looks SOOO fun! J and I are totally jealous! What a blast. I'm glad you got to go. I know, all of our friends should come up here and we'll all go on an Alaskan cruise together!! I'm sure we'd all love to see your dance floor moves!

Happy Mom said...

Sooo fun!!! To walk on deck, all adult-like with no little ones clamoring for all of the things that little ones clamor for--that had to be fabulous!!! I always appreciate my kids so much more when I've been away from them for a short time.

Michelle said...

Fun, fun memories. Can't wait to do it again! October 2011 right? :)

Tinabean said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.
I'm glad you had better luck on your cruise than Jer & I did! :)
You need to post more often we miss you guys!

Jen Barnes said...

How fun. I didn't even know you went on a cruise. Great to spend time with just your husband. Yeah!