Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Oprah!

So, it has been a dream to go to the Oprah show. My Mom, little bro and his wife were coming to see us and then we were planning on heading up to Chicago to see my aunt. So, I tried to get the last minute Oprah tickets--well, I GOT THEM!! We were in her audience a week and a half ago! Can you believe it?! It was surreal--We drove there on a Wed. night, got up at like 4:30 in the morning to make a 5:30 train to Chicago. All the stories that I have to tell!

Just wanted you all to know that tomorrow (Thursday) was the show we went to. It's possible you might catch me or my fam in the audience!! Word of warning though, it was a rather boring show---all about the whole skype thing. So, no I didn't win anything free and no, it wasn't about some famous celebrity, but fun memories were made nonetheless. If you do happen to see me--wave and I might wave back (;

4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I'll have to watch the show!

Roberts' family said...

I watched it and looked for you but the camera would only pan the front three rows. Not a very entertaining show but glad you made it on. Love ya!

Tinabean said...

So I watched Oprah & you are right it was really boring.
I watched for you but I didn't see you :(
I hope you had fun though!

Jen Barnes said...

Auh! I'm freaking out for you!! How exciting. I didn't know they gave out last minute tickets. I DVR all Oprahs. I'll have to watch it.