Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Utah Trip Pics

I so struggle posting our Utah trips---we do so much and see so many people, I never know where to start. This is just a snapshot into our trip--there is no rhyme or reason to the pics, other than they were wonderful memories and I love the pics!

At Nana's house--we had quite fun decorating eggs! The masterpieces--I have such an artistic family!


K's favorite pastime at Nana's. Being thrown into the air by his uncles! He is a "Springy Tingey!"



Football at Jason's parent's house--way to go Marty, even in a suit!

CuddleTime--Jonas w/ Aunt JoJo






K w/ his Uncle Jason and Aunt Kristina--one of my all time fav. pics!

My beautiful nieces at Jason's Gpa's Bday.



The cousins all trying to play the piano.


Happy Boy!


Jas w/ his little bro Jeremy. The first shot they acted all tough so I MADE them smile


It was wonderful to see many of our loved ones. More pics to come!

1 comment:

Roberts' family said...

These are so much fun. I miss you guys and wish you could come to Utah more often. Love ya!