Monday, November 30, 2009

Proud Sister

I've been meaning to blog about this--a few weeks ago I found out that my little bro just got accepted into PA school (physician assistant). I had this strong feeling flow through my body and I was overcome w/ joy for him and his cute wife. I am so proud of my little bro. This is such a wonderful thing! I feel I got just a taste of what our own parents must feel like when we succeed at something that we have been working so hard for. I've had a few moments of these w/ my little boys too. These are sweet moments and I look forward to many more.
You betcha--I am one proud big sis! Go Stevie!

2 comments:

Happy Mom said...

Congrats to your bro!!! I love that families cheer each others successes on!

Happy Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.