Sunday, December 6, 2009

Those Small Moments

Here's a few moments that I've been meaning to record:
* A month or so ago K had a few rough nights and wet the bed again. One night I went in there and took him to the bathroom since he was wet. I asked him, "Why didn't you go in the potty?" His response, "I need a big potty in my room." "You have a potty in the bathroom next to your room. Why didn't you go there?" K's response, "I was busy." My response, "Busy doing what?" His, "I was busy sleeping." I had to laugh!
* In the last week or two K has become very independent. "I want to do it meself" is what he says. He now wants to get dressed by himself--big step kiddo!
* Little J can now officially say K's full name! I love to hear him say it over and over.
* J and I noticed something magical has happened in the last few days!! We are absolutely thrilled about it! Both the boys are playing so much better together. They are growing up so quickly--I can't believe it! Just yesterday morning, they went downstairs and played pretend.

3 comments:

Roberts' family said...

I love all those little moments. By the time I can write them down, I've forgotten them. You'll have these cute sayings for times to come!!

Amy said...

Cute boys!

Melynie said...

Those moments are the 'stuff of life'. I love it! Hope you guys are doing great.