Tuesday, February 2, 2010

20 Cents

I finally changed my cell phone plan--every text/pic/video I received/sent cost 20 cents. However, the story that unfolds to you now is a video VERY well worth those two dimes.
J was going out of town and K said, "Dadda I am going to wave to you from the window." Well, with all of the hustle and bustle, J forgot to look out his window and wave to K. He drove off and K was absolutely devastated. You know the look, the crumpled up face followed by big crocodile tears. "Dadda didn't wave to me."
I immediately called J, who felt terrible about it. He then sent K a video message waving to him and telling him that he loved him. K probably watched it 20 times the first day. Every time he watched, K would wave back to J and say he loved him too. It was so very sweet--my boy with the tender heart who ADORES his daddy. As the commercial says, "Priceless."

3 comments:

Melynie said...

That is so, so cute. Makes your heart melt, huh? What a cute boy! With a cute mommy!

Happy Mom said...

That is the cutest thing EVER!!! Just makes me happy!

The Smith Family said...

SO cute!