Sunday, June 16, 2013

Wolf creek trip

This week we went up to Wolf Creek for a short family getaway. Keat was really hoping to get out on an adventure. He especially wanted to see some deer. So in true Keat form Saturday morning rolls around and I am awoken at some insane hour. That boy is amazing how easily he can get up at the crack!
So we set out on our hike/adventure up by powder mountain in search of deer. After a pretty good hike Keat began to question if we would see anything on this adventure. I assured him we would but then offered a light prayer in my mind. It went something like, "Heavenly Father, you are a dad, can you help me find a deer for Keat?" Sure enough, even that little prayer was answered. Keat was pretty stoked to see some deer and I felt like even the little requests from a Son to his Father are heard.

No comments: