Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Oh Motherhood!

This is just a quick post--I have pics to show of K's first day of school, the McCain rally, and trips. This is just me and my words.
One of my best friends just had her first baby. We spent a good hour talking about motherhood---all the first experiences she is having and memories of mine w/both my little boys. Motherhood-there isn't anything like it. I was so happy that she is now experiencing all of those wonderful, exciting, amazing, ovewhelming, and exhausting moments. Doesn't it make a mother happy to have someone close become a mother also? Life just has more meaning and is more magical (and tiring, but it's all worth it). It brings a smile to my face that she now fully understands what I've tried to explain. Congrats to Malia and her beautiful baby girl!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, it's fun to see the excitement of new moms. Makes me want to have that feeling again, like it's my 1st.

Can't wait to see some pics!

Malia and Shane said...

Jenn, you are a wonderful friend! Thank you for your love and support during this special time! Motherhood is such an incredible thing and I am loving every minute of it (even when it is a little overwhelming or when I am completly exhausted). I am glad that I have been able to talk to you about my experiences and know that what I am going through is normal. Love you!!