Monday, November 3, 2008

Politics Anyone?

If you look out our window into our court/circle, you see a very interesting sight---political signs in nearly everyone's yard. Yes, they have been popping up nearly every day. Right now, there is one more Obama sign than McCain (of course I have been counting--as I do on my neighborhood runs--is that strange?)
On Halloween night, Jas was talking to a couple of the neighborhood fellas. Jokingly he asked two Obama supporters, "So, are these signs out just for Halloween?" They took it rather well (: Only Jas...
Anyways, tomorrow is the big day. Jas & I voted today and it just felt good. I felt powerful in some way. Those in Mo. check out Amy's blog, she's done a lot of research on it all. Go out and vote (color as K called it today.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's fun being in a swing state in this kind of election, isn't it? I think I get 2-3 political calls a day... Crazy. Glad you were able to get out and vote!