Sunday, December 14, 2014

Greetings from Gpa Tingey Oct 2014


From: dale@americanindianservices.org
To: jenntwright@gmail.comjasonpwright@hotmail.com
Subject: Greetings
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 13:40:06 -0600

Dear Jenni & Jason,

 

Just a note of sincere thanks for the invitation to join you at the blessing of your baby. It was a delightful experience and you gave the baby a beautiful blessing, Jason, I wish it could have been recorded, but I know they were trying to take some notes. I enjoyed both of your testimonies.

 

Thanks also for the lovely lunch and a chance to visit with your mom and the others. It was fun and Shannan and the girls enjoyed it also.

 

You are to be commended. Jude is a beautiful addition to the three handsome boys you have now. I hope you can chance that picture you have hanging on the wall, but that is a classic.

 

It was sure nice to visit with your mom. I love and appreciate her for the wonderful job she did in raising you kids and teaching you correct principles to love the Lord and serve Him.

 

I wish you every good blessing now with another gift that the Lord has sent you. How lucky this child to live in your home.

 

We love you and admire you and look forward to seeing you again one of these days when I am going through your area.


Thanks for your faith and prayers regarding my eye operation. I am so grateful to be able to see again.

 

Love ya,


Grandpa

 

Dale T. Tingey, Ph.D

Associate Director

American Indian Services

1902 N. Canyon Road, Ste. 100

Provo, UT 84604

(801) 375-1777

 

No comments: