Sunday, December 7, 2014

Jonas' interview of his Grandpa Wright

This is an interview through Jonas' eyes so I'll be calling my dad/ Curtis -- Grandpa. Grandpa was born June 15, 1946 -- one year after WWII ended. Born at American Fork Hospital. The same hospital as me (Jason) Present day Heritage Center. There are ton's of pictures and family memories in the halls of that building.
J -- Where is your favorite place --
Gpa -- The very best place is home. That is where I get to see everyone.

J -- Where is the funnest place you have been --
Gpa -- I have lots, but I used to love to hike Timpanogos peak. I was able to hike that with the scouts and my boys many time. I always liked to be with the family on the boat. 
J -- What is your favorite thing to do
Gpa -- And I really liked to fly. I like to go golfing.
J -- How high can you hit it --
Gpa -- "sometimes to the hole"
J - Oh -- how far is that?
Gpa -- Depends on how far it needs to go.
J -- What was your favorite thing to do as a kid.
Gpa -- Play baseball. When we were young we would play red rover.
J -- What was your favorite song
Gpa -- How great thou art.
J -- Oh... is that a church song?
Gpa -- Yep. I want that played at my funeral.
J -- what is your favorite movie.
Gpa -- You get to be my age, you have a hundred favorite movies.. this time of year I really like Miracle on 34th st.
Thad -- what is your favorite color?
Gpa - Blue
Jonas -- what is your favorite treat
Gpa -- Unquestionably, licorice. Your great grandma used to make me date cookies and I like those too.

No comments: